Prices for our next show Annie
- Monday to Saturday – £11 (There is a 5% transaction fee for on line booking – therefore the price shown under Buy Tickets is £11.50.)
- Concessions are available on the first Tuesday and Wednesday and the second Monday and Tuesday – £9 (There is a 5% transaction fee for on line booking – therefore the price shown under Buy Tickets is £9.50. Proof of age qualification may be requested.)
The Concordia Theatre’s auditorium seats 400 patrons. The proximity of the auditorium allows for excellent viewing and sound from all seats and ‘at the back’ will not hinder your viewing pleasure.
As a guide the best leg room is available on ‘A’ row at the front as there is a gangway in front, however, these seats are in close proximity to the stage, which is raised by 3ft.
The Concordia Theatre provides two standard wheelchair spaces at the rear of the theatre. Please also visit our theatre access page for more information on accessibility for our visitors.
Please take a look at our Seating plan for more information. You can specify any special requirements when booking but we cannot guarantee these seats will be available.
Please only use our online booking form if you are prepared to accept our best available seats. If you have particular requirements call our Ticket Hotline.
There are four ways to buy your tickets:
- Online here (pay by credit and debit card or PayPal). Tickets available now for delivery 4 weeks before the show.
- By post. Print the Annie booking form and send to our Ticket Secretary: Brenda Watts, 35 Harwood Drive, Hinckley LE10 1UH.
- By phone on 07855 746520
- In person. When tickets go on sale to the public, the Concordia Theatre Box Office is open on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7 – 8pm, and on Saturday mornings 10am – 12 noon.
- All tickets are non-refundable. We will select the best seats available at the time of purchase. If you have specific seating requirements we suggest you call our ticket hotline on 07855 746520.
- There is a 5% transaction charge per booking and £1 postage and handling charge per online order. This will still be charged for tickets that are bought online within two weeks of the performance date chosen. Tickets should be collected from the box office by 7.10pm on the performance date chosen.
- Please note that when the booking period opens, members of the Concordia Theatre have 10 days priority booking.
- Please e-mail [email protected] with any queries.